Android App Quick Review gives you short impressions of an app, because you are in a hurry and don't have time for long drawn-out reviews!

Ads Here

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

AAQR: Weather Live Paper (free LWP)

At almost 11 MB, Weather Live Paper, a live wallpaper about the weather, is sumo-sized, but it doesn't deliver.

I had tried to setup the app, both by entering name of my city directly (How many "San Francisco" can there be in the world?), and to use my location directly. I got nothing. Weather always say ????????.

Background scrolls continuously which is kinda cool, and the words shift a bit, but if the weather doesn't work, then it's not a weather live paper, is it?

You may have better luck than I do. However, Go Weather works and is much better.

Rating: Try it, but you'll probably ski pit

http://www.appbrain.com/app/weather-livepaper/brokenwalls.apps.weatherlivepaper
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment