Android App Quick Review gives you short impressions of an app, because you are in a hurry and don't have time for long drawn-out reviews!

Ads Here

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

AAQR: Camera Fun Pro (paid)

Camera Fun Pro was given away on Amazon App Market the other day.

I have previously reviewed the free version, and the full version has 29 different filters. Basically, it gives you live preview of the effects on the camera picture.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work on my OG Droid with CM7.1RC1. Preview works fine. I took a picture, then the app crashed (while writing the picture).

I tried the "low-resolution" mode, did not help.

And it's NOT my MicroSD card. I have a 16 GB Class 10 card I bought from NewEgg (and I still have the original class 2 somewhere)

Your experience may vary.

http://www.appbrain.com/app/camera-fun-pro/com.spiceloop.camerafun
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment