Android App Quick Review gives you short impressions of an app, because you are in a hurry and don't have time for long drawn-out reviews!

Ads Here

Saturday, March 26, 2011

AAQR: Spaghetti and Marshmellows Lite

Spaghetti and Marshemallow is a "construction kit" type game where your objective is to build up the flimsy structure so you can keep a marshmallow INSIDE the specified circle. It reminds me of a Japanese Flash-based game where the objective is to keep ONE node above the line even as the structure collapses.

The main problem with the game that I have is it's VERY difficult to undo moves or the edit the existing marshmallows. This reminds me a bit of Tiki Towers, but that game has a lot of attitude. This game, on the other hand, lacks all that.

All I can say is "try it", you may like it.

Rating: Try it (but it's not for me)

http://www.appbrain.com/app/spaghetti-marshmallows-lite/com.fiffigt.spaghetti.lite
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment